Home to bachelor / bachelorette and birthday parties, extravagant shows, and the strip’s culinary ensemble, Las Vegas is also an architectural anomaly. The attention to detail crafted in the making of each resort, restaurant, and even side walk makes you feel like you’re walking through a soft psychedelic wonderland.
Cross Body Purse: Aldo
Watch: Daniel Wellington.
Fashion Photography by: Rainer Pinili –@Rainierpinili
One of my favourite way’s to meet up with a local is through a shoot for Fashion Photography. They usually know the good Insta worthy places around and provide so much valuable insights about the city culture.
Here are my top reasons why Las Vegas should be your next destination of choice for your fashion blog:
- People are mostly indoors and you get a clear surrounding for your shot. Reasons include, the hot climate and resort indoor activities.
- Despite not being known for its minimalism for a monotone themed blogger, the Vegas Strip has squeaky clean neutral surroundings.
- The interior design within the resorts serves you pure aesthetic for your feed.
- Luxe Shopping. Vegas is where its at.
- You’re well rested in Vegas. Maybe its the heat and the really good food, but some of my best nap times were recorded in Vegas.
Whats your favourite destination for Fashion Photography?